Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Today Sick

Outside yesterday
 Sick with the flu today and decided to make a yellow apple, lemon, orange and ginger juice, very good. Then later green juice with almost everything in my fridge!! carrots, collard green and kale green, spinach, dill, parsley, coriander, celery, a bulb of anis, lime, a tiny bit of jalapano and i added oignons aannnd of course ginger, i drank  4 cups.

Also Cold 911 from David's Tea and plenty of rest

I'm making a soup for later on after my nap, i rarely cook anything anymore but it s so comforting!

I strained my green juice and used what was left to start up the soup but before I sauted oignons and garlic then just used water and added the vegetable puree from the straining. Carrots, celery, a branch of anis thinly sliced, dried organic tomatoes, miso, tamari, sesame oil,  a bit of apple vinegar, a bit of barley and alot of red quinoa, sea salt, pepper and italian herbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment