Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Choco-Hemp Spring Smoothie

Today I made my almond milk adding cacao powder, carob powder (to taste but for a 4 cup I put 2 tablespoon of cacao and one of carob, you might want to put more, I am not a big fan of chocolate), date paste, nutmeg and a bit of no alcohol vanilla.
Not in pic, cayenne pepper and ice cubes!

Ingredients
1 big banana
2 big handful of mixed greens (i usually do it with baby spinach, but you take whatever green you have, any green is better than no green!)
1/ 4 + 1/8 of matcha
3 teaspoons of Goji berries
2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
a pinch of cayenne pepper
3 ice cubes

Blend well.

After tasting it (super good) I'm not sure if I would have put more cacao or if I should have put a a bit of sea salt. I suspect the salt that would have bring out the chocolate even more. You try it and tell me your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment