Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Maca-Pears Smoothie

No, I didn't not have bio coconut milk
I tried something that I've been wanting to try for a while now. Unfortunatly it wasn't to my linking but I decided to put it here because someone might like it. It just didn't have enough taste for me. It didn't taste bad.

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon of maca powder
2 ripped pears (added half a mango, still didn't taste like much)
200 ml coconut milk
1 thin slice of ginger
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla (added 2 mint leaves, still a bit bland)
1 teaspoon of coconut butter (maybe I should have put more)

Préparation:
Blend everything together and enjoy!

After the mango


Fist Look


In the end tried making pops so I would't lose ingredient, nope
still not tasting like much too bad :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment