Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mango Smoothie (Saturday)

Really needed some color in my life yesterday with the s#@ rain for a week now.
Ingredients

  • First soak 1/ 8 cup of Goji berries  in half a cup of water for about 10 mins (or less but more than 5 min if you have a  Vitamix forget about time)
  • 1 tablespoon date paste (or to taste or 2 to 3 dates, I put the equivalent of two)
  • 1 tablespoon of coconut butter (approximation, I think it was a little less)
  • 1 cup of almond milk
  • small pinch of cardamom (I don't like that spice that much so if you like it put more, lol)
  • small pinch of pink sea salt (Himalaya, doesn't matter really, just wanted to be fancy :oP)


Put everything in blender, including the water from soaking the Goji berries.

Yum! (bit more think than my usual smoothie but drinkable - no spoon needed)

2 comments: