Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Green Smoothie - La Belle Verte (Crudessence)

For the green smoothie I made my usual and was extremely satisfied.

I did my very best to get a smooth texture using leafy green but, as many of you may know, I never really 'got it'. There was alway a couple of pieces here and there. But I got used to it and I always liked it a lot. But this, this! Heaven i'm telling you!

Ingredients

  • 3 big leaves of kale (about 75g) - didn't have any like that and used baby kale like two big handful, yum!
  • 1/2 cup of fresh parsley
  • 1,5 cup of water - filtered
  • 1,5 banana - I only put one
  • 1 cup of ananas
  • 3 tablespoon of date paste or 3 dates - don't forget to take out pit
  • 1/4 cup of shelled hemp seeds heart
  • 1/8 teaspoon of sea salt

I knew it was going to be that way but still can't
believe it, perfect texture, only pleasure in my mouth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment